DISCOVER PORT ROYAL
Built in 2011, Port Royal nestles under Auxonne's city walls, which date back to the XIII century. It is recognized as one of France's most beautiful river ports.
Port Royal is situated close to the junction of the following waterways :
- River Saône
- Petite Saône
- Canal de Bourgogne
- Canal du Rhône au Rhin
- Canal de la Marne à la Saône
Port Royal is only 400m from Auxonne's main shopping street and cultural sites. Port Royal is easily accessible by train (10mn walk from the station), by car (motorway connections to Paris, Lyon or Geneva) and by plane (Geneva airport 2.15 hours away, Lyon 2 hours, Dijon 30 minutes and Dole 20 minutes).
Port Royal and its professional team can offer you a large selection of services :
- 150 moorings for boats from 6 to 38m
- Water, electricity, Wifi
- Pontoons accessible for wheelchair users
- 6m to 8m finger pontoons
- 16 amp electric sockets
- 24 hour webcam with 360 degree view accessible on the website
- Reception area with toilet, shower and tourist information
- Workshop services for mechanical problems, welding, painting and woodwork *
- Boat-lifting and cleaning equipment *
- 24 hour fuel pump *
- Boat brokerage *
* Some of these services are available in Saint Jean de Losne, 1.30 hours boat cruise away.